A Bimonthly Webinar Series With The Real Conversations We All Need - Relevant, Authentic And Well-Timed.
Let’s Talk Labor – The Race to Recruit a Skilled Logistics Force
May 13, 2021 (12:05 PM - 12:55 PM CST)
- Robert Baldridge – President, Sabine Transportation
- Steve DeHaan, President & CEO, International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA)
Subject Matter Experts:
- Boyd Ammon – Vice President of Ammon Staffing
- Trey Little – Benefits Consultant with Gallagher Benefit Services
In previous Supply Chain BR | RAW webinars, experts shared that supply chain operations are expected to increase exponentially in a post-pandemic shift to onshoring manufacturing operations. A shortage of qualified labor workers able to meet the increasing need for warehousing and logistics solutions has created a swell of recruiting challenges for the industry. Without qualified personnel, the backbone of manufacturing may buckle under economic pressure. A problem that will ripple throughout all industries.
Recruiting a stable workforce that aligns with your business’ values, while navigating a competitive hiring marketplace, requires critical thinking and creative problem-solving. Without a thoughtful hiring strategy, companies risk sinking thousands of dollars into recruiting errors, excessive overhead costs, high turnover, and ineffective decision-making. Do you have the qualified, stable workforce to meet this growing demand?
In this webinar, participants will share timely information and predictions about:
- Advantages of hiring models (e.g., temp, contract, full-time) to optimize your growth
- Aligning your existing labor force to capitalize on upcoming marketplace trends
- Differentiating your brand to highlight your cultural strengths and benefits
- Strategies to attract referrals from curated employee loyalty
And, speakers will take live questions from attendees throughout the webinar.
A candid discussion you’ll want to calendar.
Join our next webinar to learn more about how what’s on the horizon and how to be sure your business and your customers are ready.
Business and supply chain leaders who are responsible for business strategy, operational planning and financial outcomes.