Supply Chain BR | RAW announces August Webinar:
Unleashing Business Growth – Discover Hidden Opportunities Within Your Supply Chain
August 26th, 2021 (12:05 PM - 12:55 PM CST)
In previous Supply Chain BR | RAW webinars, experts shared that shifts towards onshoring manufacturing and pandemic tailwinds will disrupt operations and, ultimately, reduce business revenue. An optimized supply chain is critical to focusing valuable resources and maximizing growth opportunities.
Prepared leaders mitigate risk by outsourcing to third-party logistics (3PL) partners, lowering warehousing and transportation expenses while repurposing investments to focus on their core business. Are your financial and supply chain strategies aligned to capitalize on your business’ potential?
In this webinar, participants will share timely information and actionable tips about:
- Financing options (e.g., SBA loan, sale-leaseback) to maximize your growth
- Capitalizing on inevitable change (e.g., team, finances, boards)
- Factors to consider when evaluating available financing opportunities
- Outsourcing supply chain operations to uncover hidden potential and resources
- Robert Baldridge – President, Wilson Warehouse
- Steve DeHaan – President & CEO, International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA)
Subject Matter Experts:
- Amy Province – Senior Vice President of Commercial Banking, Regions Bank
- Carson Strickland, Senior Vice President, Global Trade Finance, Regions Bank
- Faizan Ali – Director, Regions Business Capital
- Weston Garrett – Managing Director, Corporate Real Estate Solutions, Regions Bank
- Dan Leonard – Vice President, Transportation and Logistics Group, Regions Bank
Business and supply chain leaders within manufacturing and distribution companies responsible for business strategy, operational planning, and financial outcomes.
Free Online Registration: