A Bimonthly Webinar Series With The Real Conversations We All Need - Relevant, Authentic And Well-Timed.
Now What? – Transporting Your Goods from Storage to Customer
February 4, 2021 (12:05 PM - 12:55 PM CST)
- Robert Baldridge – President, Sabine Transportation
- Steve DeHaan, President & CEO, International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA)
Subject Matter Experts:
- Robert Rich III – President, ROAR Logistics, Inc
- Randy Guillot – President, Triple G Express
As we shared in our first SCBR RAW webinar, economists are projecting an increase in demand for warehousing real estate by as much as 400 million square feet by 2022. This expansion coupled with global changes in the markets will have a direct impact on your distribution model.
Customers who are becoming increasingly comfortable with delivery will increase their frequency in the areas they’re already accustomed and will likely branch out into new delivery services as well. This will lead to shifts across the economy as businesses transition to a delivery-heavy business model. Simultaneously, new regulatory limitations on hours of service will create reductions in shipping capacity, creating a ripple effect on shipment delays and the overall need for more drivers.
There’s no better time to start planning for the future of the supply chain than right now.
In this webinar, participants will share timely information and predictions about:
- The pandemic’s influence on buying behavior and its effect on transportation, including manufacturer to distributor models
- The rise in subscription delivery models – from computer to customer
- The exponential impact on delivery volume correlated to import/export of goods
- The criticality of creating strategic outsourcing relationships to accommodate fluctuations and uncertainties in the marketplace
And, speakers will take live questions from attendees throughout the webinar. A candid discussion you’ll want to calendar.
Join our next webinar to learn more about what’s on the horizon and how to be sure your business and your customers are ready.
Business and supply chain leaders who are responsible for business strategy, operational planning and financial outcomes.