Member Value Proposition
Our member value proposition evolves as members’ needs evolve.
IWLA Mission Statement
Help members run high-quality, profitable warehouse logistics businesses.
To be the most valued trade association for our members.
IWLA Value Proposition
In order to accomplish our mission and vision. IWLA members have access to:
- Educational events with expert-driven content focused on industry standards in assessing warehousing and logistical costs, legal, sales, marketing, safety, technology, regulations and operations.
- Monthly webinar series brings education to a wider audience on a variety of timely subjects.
- Representation in Washington, D.C., helps IWLA keep up with (or ahead of) federal and state laws, and regulations that impact warehouse/logistical business.
- Lobbying guidance is essential to IWLA’s successful government affairs efforts in that members have a proactive voice in the Congressional decision-making process.
- Pooled financial support in the Bi-Partisan Political Action Committee brings IWLA members resources like data, campaigns, press and guidance to bring real results.
Information is a powerful resource in the highly competitive and regulated business world of warehousing and logistics. IWLA gives members the right information, at the right time.
- IWLA Councils are designed to address specific needs/interests of member companies by bringing those groups together in an organized fashion: Transportation Advisory Council, Chemical Council, Sustainability Council, Food Security Council, Government Affairs Council and Diversity Council.
- The enewsletter and blog is a weekly showcase of the latest regulatory, governmental, association news, member spotlights and business intelligence circulating the warehouse 3PL industry.
- Legal counsel and guidance is made available to every member on an as-needed basis.
- Warehouse Light and IWLA Insurance Captive programs are available to members and serve members preserving safety and risk measures needed to be compliant and claim-free.
- The IWLA Member Advantage program leverages the buying power to save you money and give you resources to help manage your business more effectively.
- The IWLA Career Center is a valuable tool for finding qualified warehouse logistics talent and/or for seekers looking for jobs with reputable companies.
- The event also gives members the opportunity to network and build valuable business relationships during the council and committee meetings.
- IWLA Legislative Fly-in, council meetings and chapter meetings throughout the year are focused on special interests and needs of various segments of IWLA membership.