Healthcare costs continue to rise at an unsustainable rate - rising at nearly three times the rate of inflation and employee wage increases. Many mid-sized employers feel trapped by traditional health insurance as the factors driving costs appear outside of their control; while large employers have access to programs that afford them an opportunity to achieve greater control resulting in more stable cost increases – in line with inflation. However, there are alternatives for mid-sized employers. These escalating healthcare costs have driven companies to search for insurance solutions that better manage both the complex healthcare landscape and the needs of their employees.
Artex offers an employee benefit captive solution, a medical stop loss group captive, for IWLA members that have between 50-1,000 employees. Our solution can help participating employers reduce healthcare costs, improve employee wellness, streamline healthcare delivery and achieve long-term stability. This is achieved by blending the advantages of self-funding with the stability of a Group Captive, medical stop-loss insurance and proven risk management strategies.
How does this benefit you?
- Greater control and flexibility of your health plan
- Improve management of health plan costs
- Reduce the impact of industry medical trend increases
- Share risk management strategies with like-minded employers who share similar philosophies
- Improve employee wellness
- Gain long-term stability of healthcare costs
- Achieve economies of scale with collective purchasing power
To learn more, contact us at Artex.IWLA@artexrisk.com or call Vito Galloro at 630.438.1541.