Member Value Proposition
IWLA Mission Statement
The mission of IWLA is to assist its Warehouse and Partner Members in running successful warehouse-based logistics services businesses, and to promote the general business interests of persons, firms and corporations engaged in public and contract warehousing and related warehouse logistics services, and to promote a high standard of business ethics.
How Does Your IWLA Membership benefit your company?
- Networking with industry leaders and fellow professionals.
- Companywide membership – Every employee can access IWLA benefits.
- Timely information and resources at your fingertips – online, in-person, or a phone call away. IWLA Help Desk is available to all members who need assistance.
- Industry-focused education both in-person and online. Offering industry education, certificates, and Special Interest Groups.
- Live and On-demand webinars. Most are free with membership.
- Government Advocacy on state and federal level.
- Specialized content for various industry markets via Councils, local information from the California Chapter, and IWLA Canada.
- Business development tools online Find a Warehouse and Find a Partner. Also, in print our annual published directory distributed to 300,000+ buyers.
- Newsletters, forums, and a blog focused on making your warehouse or partner company more effective, efficient, and profitable.
- Access to retained legal counsel in both the U.S. and Canada to answer your contract and warehouse law questions.
- Member-exclusive documents and templates including a warehouse contract; lien paperwork, and more.
Information is a powerful resource in the highly competitive and regulated business world of warehousing and logistics. IWLA gives members the right information, at the right time.
- Explore our website for a variety of resources and tools; documents, Warehouse Light, IWLA Insurance Captive Program. These are available to members and serve members preserving safety and risk measures needed to be compliant and claim-free. We also have a IWLA Member Advantage program leverages the buying power to save you money and give you resources to help manage your business more effectively.
- Educational events with expert-driven content focused on industry standards in assessing warehousing and logistical costs, legal, sales, marketing, safety, technology, regulations and operations.
- Monthly webinar series brings education to a wider audience on a variety of timely subjects. Missed a webinar? View it On-demand.
- Warehouse Logistic Professional, Warehouse Logistics Certificate, and Special Interest Groups.
- Representation in Washington, D.C., helps IWLA keep up with (or ahead of) federal and state laws, and regulations that impact warehouse/logistical business. Lobbying guidance is essential to IWLA’s successful government affairs efforts in that members have a proactive voice in the Congressional decision-making process. Pooled financial support in the Bi-Partisan Political Action Committee (PAC) brings IWLA members resources like data, campaigns, press, and guidance to bring real results.
- Councils, California Chapter, and IWLA Canada are designed to address specific needs/interests of member companies by bringing those groups together in an organized fashion: Food Council, Government Affairs Council, Fulfillment Council, Inclusion & Diversity Council, Regulated Goods Council, Transportation Advisory Council, the California Chapter, and IWLA Canada.
- Find a Warehouse and Find a Partner business tools help you market your company to members/nonmembers, and buyers. Print directory can be accessed here. Listings and advertising in the print directory is exclusive to current active members.
- The enewsletter and blog is a weekly showcase of the latest government/regulatory news, member news, spotlights and business intelligence circulating the warehouse 3PL industry. The IWLA Members LinkedIn forum is a group of professionals with shared industry interest.
- Legal counsel and guidance is made available to every member on an as-needed basis for the U.S. and Canada.
Please contact the Membership Director for a membership application.