IWLA INCLUSION & DIVERSITY COUNCIL
All IWLA Members are automatically members of the Inclusion & Diversity Council.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The IWLA Inclusion & Diversity Council develops and recommends to the IWLA Board a strategy which will create greater diversity and inclusion in the board, in the IWLA membership, and in the warehouse logistics industry and its workforce.
Diversity and inclusion are the paths to innovation, collaboration, and growth according to Rob Doyle, former Board Chairman. Read his article.
- Guidelines FAQs Hiring for Diversity
- Organizations Addressing Employment of People with Special Needs
- Diversity Inclusion and Hiring Process eBook – Courtesy of Paycom
- Interview Guide – EEOC Compliance – Courtesy of Paycom
- Hiring a Diverse Inclusion and Effective Team – EEOC PowerPoint – Courtesy of Paycom
- Getting Talent Back to Work Toolkit – Courtesy of SHRM
Leading the Way
Recruitment & Retention