IWLA Convention & Expo
The IWLA Convention & Expo attracts hundreds of warehouse logistics leaders and supplier partners each year. They gather to learn, take care of association business, network, and have a little fun as they support and lead the 3PL-warehousing industry.
- Each IWLA Convention & Expo is kicked off by inspiring keynote speakers – who may or may not be part of the warehouse logistics industry. Recent presenters include baseball legend Jim Abbott; Pat Williams from the Orlando Magic; Harry Kraemer, Northwestern University; and ultimate racer Robyn Benincasa.
- Educational sessions are interactive and packed with topics that matter to warehouse logistics leaders and supplier partners: business development, security, marketing, staffing practices, technology, food handling, automation, and more. All sessions are full of takeaways to help warehouses profit and grow.
- IWLA plans networking opportunities throughout the event — dedicated times devoted for warehouse logistics leaders and supplier partners in the exhibit hall, IWLA Opening Reception, Networking Reception, IWLA Political Action Committee Dinner, and the Chairman’s Reception & Dinner.
- There is a golf tourney before the convention kicks off: Duke Realty has been the main tourney sponsor for many years.
Warehouse attendees cite the IWLA Expo as a major attraction during convention. The trade show floor is the one place where supplier partners can tell their stories directly to warehouse-based 3PL executives.
Exhibiting and sponsoring give supplier partners many great opportunities.
- Clarify messaging with hundreds of warehouse logistics leaders gathered in one place. No other event is expressly for the third-party warehousing community.
- Make connections by tapping into an IWLA leadership “buddy” to make introductions and connections.
- Build a network outside the expo hall. (Booth comes with one full registration for all sessions and socials.)
- IWLA welcomes sponsors at all levels – and the association offers sponsorship levels that fit your budget. For many options, non-exclusive partial sponsorships are available.
- All premium sponsors (bronze and above) receive these benefits:
- recognition (with logo in proportion to the level) in IWLA Convention & Expo promotional materials (including the preconference program; the onsite brochure; and on convention signage);
- recognition from the podium during an IWLA general session;
- recognition during a rotating slideshow that runs during breaks and as attendees enter the general session room;
- complimentary materials inclusion in the attendee tote bags; and
- a free sponsorship of the IWLA weekly e-newsletter “3PL Warehouse Today from IWLA.” (Note: Platinum and Diamond sponsors receive multiple sponsorships of the newsletter/convention e-blasts and have first choice for insertion.)
IWLA sends a sponsorship/exhibitor prospectus each fall to supplier partners.
Watch the IWLA Convention pages for specific information about the next event.