Online registration is sponsored by:
2020 IWLA Convention & Expo – Exhibitors Registration
If you want to reach warehouse 3PL owners and executives, the 2020 IWLA Convention & Expo is the place to be. North American warehouse logistics leaders will gather, make connections, learn, and network March 15-17, 2020, in San Diego, Calif.
IWLA is bringing the convention to the Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego. We have great things planned:
- The 2020 theme is “Insights for Your Warehouse.” This means our decision-making third-party warehousing leaders will be primed to hear your message. Warehouses could not evolve without the help of supplier partners like you. IWLA is working on ways to incorporate partners’ roles in driving warehouse logistics forward. Watch for more information.
- The Paradise Point Resort is on San Diego's beautiful Mission Bay. This means unique venues for events - and a great atmosphere for developing business friendships.
- There are many unique sponsorship opportunities to enhance your booth presence - from $500 golf-hole sponsorships to the keynote address. Review the prospectus from the convention home page or contact convention@IWLA.com to lock in your choice.
If you’ve never exhibited at an IWLA Convention, now is the time. You won’t want to miss the unique opportunities and connections available only when IWLA-member logistics leaders gather.
If you’re a returning attendee, you already know the value of the experience – and you’ll leave San Diego with even more friends and ideas.
The expo hall is carpeted so additional carpeting is optional. There is sponsored Wi-Fi in the expo hall. Your contract is for your booth space only. IWLA does not provide tables, chairs, electricity, or other booth material. These can be ordered via the expo decorator, Innovative Expo.
How are booth locations assigned?
IWLA does not use a point system. However, there is a process to booth placements:
- Diamond and platinum sponsors receive first pick (only if they commit to a booth by December 1).
- Other “metal-level” sponsors (bronze through gold) come next – if committed by December 1.
- Premium booths are assigned next on a first-come-first-served basis. The “first-come” date/time are assigned by full-payment in date, NOT the date contracted.
- Regular booths are assigned last, by full payment date.
- Booth assignments will not be finalized until after January 17, 2020. IWLA will let you know if none of your three preferred locations is available.
Exhibitor Kit - Link to order supplies for your booth will be available soon.
Paradise Point Resort & Spa
1404 Vacation Road
San Diego, CA 92109
IWLA Convention Registration Eligibility
The IWLA Convention & Expo is open to professionals from warehouse logistics companies, whether their organizations are IWLA members or not. Partners to the industry (suppliers, vendors), member and nonmember, are welcome to register and attend as exhibitors, sponsors, or regular registrants. However, suppliers cannot solicit warehouse attendees or distribute/display company materials unless they have registered with a booth. No one under the age of 18 may enter the expo hall at any time. IWLA reserves the right to refuse ineligible registrations.
Attendee registration cancellations and refund requests received in writing by the Jan. 15, 2020, early-bird deadline will be reimbursed, less a $250 administrative fee. Registrations are transferable to attendees from the same member company. No refunds will be granted for requests after Jan. 15, 2020. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited. Additionally, once contracted, there are no refunds for expo booths or expo registrants.
Full Conference Registration Fees Include:
Access to all evening socials; education activities; breakfasts, lunches, and breaks Sunday evening through Tuesday evening – including the Chairman’s Dinner. (Early arrivals are welcome to the IWLA Leadership Lunch Sunday afternoon.) Spouse and child registrations include these functions, too. Spouses who are employed by the member company should register at the full attendee rate.
Payment in full is required in order to process registrations. Registrants requiring an invoice are not eligible for the early-bird rate. These will be billed at the full registration rate for their status (member or nonmember).
You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. If you have not received a confirmation within five business days after registering, please contact convention@IWLA.com.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, IWLA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, web and app postings, and audiotapes of such events and activities by IWLA and other third parties, including but not limited to the venue.
New Banner Registration Guidelines
If you are registering for a new banner, please take a look at the guidelines/specifications that IWLA will need in order to create a new banner for your company. Your banner will be displayed prominently during the entire IWLA Convention & Expo.
Guidelines/Specifications for a NEW Organization IWLA Convention Banner
Please contact Jay Strother at convention@IWLA.com or 847.813.4699 if you are interested in exhibiting for the 2020 IWLA Convention & Expo.