Supply Chain BR 2020
October 15, 2020 | Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Small- to mid-size manufacturers and distributors in Louisiana’s Capital Region will learn strategies to assess and refine business plans as well as supply chain decisions to benefit their bottom line and operations. It is more important than ever for companies to focus their resources on their core strengths — the points of greatest customer value and greatest company profit. Event attendees will learn strategies to assess and refine business plans as well as supply chain decisions to benefit their bottom line and operations. Event content will address:
- Warehousing, logistics, and transportation options
- Warehousing, logistics and transportation assessments, planning and implementation, including COVID impact
- Communicating change to employees, boards, partners and customers
- Increasing revenue, managing margins and financing growth
- Success Stories
- Business resources in the Capital Region
Who Should Attend?
- Business Leaders charged with the operational planning and financial outcomes of your small- to mid-size manufacturing or distribution company. Learn more about the strategies, products and services available in Louisiana’s Capital Region that can help you amplify your business growth and minimize the costs and risks associated with logistics, warehousing and transportation.
- Supply Chain Leaders charged with the planning, efficiency and safety of your company’s operations. Learn more about the breadth of 3PL expertise and services available in Louisiana’s Capital Region that can help you make informed warehousing, logistics, and transportation decisions.
- Early-Bird Attendee Rate: $65 (applies to small-to-midsize business owners and supply chain professionals interested in building relationships) - Expires 8/31/20
- Attendee Rate: $80
- Industry Professional Rate: $95 (applies to IWLA members, non-members warehouses, partners, vendors, and suppliers)
This event is open to professionals who utilize warehouse logistics, supply chain, and transportation products and services* – whether their organizations are IWLA members or not. Partners to the industry (suppliers, vendors), member and nonmember, are welcome to register and attend as exhibitors, sponsors, or regular registrants. However, suppliers cannot solicit attendees or distribute/display company materials unless they are a sponsor with a booth. IWLA reserves the right to refuse ineligible registrations.
*Please note this event is primarily targeted towards small-to-midsize business owners and supply chain leaders in and around the Baton Rouge region of Louisiana.
- For more information or to inquire about available sponsorships, please contact:
- Robert Baldridge (SCBR2020 Conference Co-Founder and Chairman, Wilson Warehouse Platinum Sponsor)
SCBR2020 Conference Co-Founders and Platinum Sponsors
4728 Constitution Ave,
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Thursday, October 15, 2020
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM