IWLA Partner Members are Drivers of Success
Partner Members are vendors and suppliers to the warehouse-based third-party logistics industry. They provide the essential tools and services to drive IWLA warehouse members’ business success.
With so much to offer, IWLA encourages partner members to join the association and engage decision-makers of the 3PL industry through participation in events and leadership. Learn more about the IWLA warehouse members and the history of IWLA.
Warehouse members spend millions of dollars annually on products and services, including technology, material handling equipment, transportation, temporary and executive placement services, real estate, construction, insurance, roofing, lighting, consulting, and more.
IWLA Helps You Reach Your Target Market
Become a Partner Member and take advantage of the following opportunities:
Extended Partner Member Benefits
- Member discounts at IWLA Convention & Expo and educational events; great for networking and learning about the industry.
- Free subscription to IWLA’s weekly member e-newsletter IWLA1891 to keep you informed on the latest industry trends and association activities.
- Access to members-only content on the IWLA website, including industry research, downloads, logos, member demographics and leader rosters.
- Member discounts on a wide array of products and services from our Membership Advantage program. Partners may also participate in the group discount programs.
- Access to programs from the IWLA Insurance Company, a member-owned Insurance – All Risk, Worker’s Compensation and Health, Group Health (U.S.) – Multiple Carriers.
Find out why Partner Members make IWLA a large part of their annual marketing plan. The opportunity to increase your exposure and engage new clients is here. Start enjoying the many benefits of IWLA partner membership today. Contact IWLA at membership@IWLA.com or at 847.813.4699.