A Group Captive is an insurance company owned and operated by captive members, strictly for the benefit of those members. IWLA-IC was established in 1996 and is solely available to IWLA members. It enables middle-market employers to increase their underwriting credibility through the benefits of collective purchasing power. Group Captives are empowered with the control to select service providers, determine coverage levels, manage losses, direct the use of surplus and, ultimately, share in the results – ideally generating bottom-line profit. Leveraging this combined strength helps medium-sized firms strike a balance between risk retention and transfer to reduce those costs and promote long-term stability between insured group members and underwriters. Artex has over 20 years of experience managing captives and was recently awarded a top industry accomplishment, being named 2016 Captive Manager of the Year by Captive Review.
This captive program can insure:
- Workers' Compensation
- General Liability
- Auto Liability and Physical Damage
- Target premium: $250,000 - $2,000,000
How does this benefit you?
- Captives are designed to offer casualty solutions beyond what is generally offered in the marketplace
- Premiums based on individual loss history and exposures
- Return of underwriting profit and investment income
- Collective purchasing power
- Control over claims and loss control
- Establish a centralized risk framework
To learn more, contact us at Artex.IWLA@artexrisk.com or call Vito Galloro at 630.438.1541.