IWLA Political Action Committee (PAC) is a voluntary, nonpartisan committee that allows members to pool personal, voluntary financial contributions to support candidates seeking elective office at the federal, state and local level, who support issues important to our business, our employees and our shareholders. The IWLA-PAC is registered with the U.S. Federal Election Commission (FEC) and appropriate state offices.
IWLA brings warehouse-based-3PL subject-matter expertise to the elected officials so they can vote with knowledge on proposed legislation. The IWLA-PAC is how we support elected officials who are willing to listen and let facts determine their decisions. Our goal is laws that promote trade, commerce and smart business practices.
As an IWLA-PAC member, you can be assured of transparency and that all of our contributions to candidates follow these five principles:
- The individual must serve on a key committee of jurisdiction to our industry.
- The individual must have a direct relationship with an IWLA member (or we are positioned to build a direct relationship).
- The individual must have a positive attitude toward the industry.
- IWLA has members in the congressional district or state.
- IWLA-PAC participation will make a difference – at a level that leaves an impression.
If you want to learn more about the IWLA-PAC please grant prior approval.
Curious about how a PAC works? Check out these Frequently Asked Questions.
By U.S. Federal Election Commission requirements, we cannot ask you to contribute to IWLA-PAC without your prior approval. After we receive your approval to solicit, the IWLA-PAC will occasionally solicit you.
If you have already granted prior approval please login to the IWLA-PAC website to make your contribution.