A special thank you to the
2020 IWLA Convention & Expo Sponsors
Sustaining Diamond Sponsor
For more information visit Zethcon
Enhance Your Message with a Convention Sponsorship
IWLA welcomes sponsors at all levels – and the association offers
sponsorship levels that fit your budget.
You can choose the one sponsorship item that is right for you … or you can choose
multiple opportunities to build up to a premium sponsorship level. Remember:
Unique sponsorship opportunities are sold on a first-come-first-served basis.
Securing a sponsorship early ensures you will receive the opportunity of your choice.
IWLA classifies all sponsorships of $6,000 or more as premium. Premium levels are
- BRONZE – $6,000+
- SILVER – $9,000+
- GOLD – $15,000+
- PLATINUM – $20,000+
- DIAMOND – $25,000+
All Premium Sponsors Receive These Benefits:
- Recognition (with their logo in proportion to the level) in IWLA Convention & Expo promotional materials (including the preconference program; the onsite brochure; and on convention signage);
- recognition from the podium during an IWLA general session;
- recognition during a rotating slideshow that runs during breaks and as attendees enter the general session room;
- complimentary materials inclusion in the attendee tote bags; and
- a free sponsorship of the IWLA bi-monthly e-newsletter “3PL Warehousing Today from IWLA”
(Note: Platinum and Diamond sponsors receive multiple sponsorships of the
newsletter/convention e-blasts and have first choice for available insertion.)
Platinum and Diamond sponsors also receive many additional benefits including
general session speaker introductions, a complimentary IWLA-processed mailing
to attendees, and an invitation to the IWLA Board of Directors’ dinner. Please
speak with an IWLA representative for more information or to ensure your desired
sponsorship benefit is available at your level of support.
(Please note: Your company’s booth contract does not count toward your sponsorship level.)
For more information on sponsorship availability, please contact Jay Strother or 847.813.0114.