Tell Your Story to -- and get to know -- IWLA members face to face
IWLA anticipates selling out of floor space long before the convention. Each 10x10 booth includes a full IWLA Convention & Expo registration for one company representative (double booths include two registrations). Additional representatives are $1,049/each. (This includes all educational sessions, general sessions, meals. and social functions – including the IWLA Chairman’s Celebration Tuesday evening.)
Remember: IWLA Partner Members receive priority in securing IWLA convention & Expo sponsorship opportunities. If your company is not an IWLA Partner member, please contact: Jay Strother (847.813.0114; jstrother@IWLA.com).
Tentative hall hours (subject to change without notice):
Saturday, March 9, 2019
- Noon to 5 p.m. – Exhibitor Set Up
Sunday, March 10, 2019
- 7 a.m.–5 p.m. – Exhibitor Setup
- 9:15–9:45 a.m. – IWLA Partner Member/Exhibitor Orientation – What to Expect During and After IWLA Expo?
- 6–8 p.m. – IWLA Welcome Reception in the Expo Hall – Luck o'the IWLA Theme (St. Pat's music, food, and activities.)
Monday, March 11, 2019
- 7–8 a.m. – Breakfast in the Expo Hall
- 9:45–10:45 a.m. – Break in the Expo Hall
- Noon–1:30 p.m. – Lunch in the Expo Hall
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- 7:30–9 a.m. – Breakfast in the Expo Hall
- 10–10:45 a.m. – Break in the Expo Hall
- Noon–1:15 p.m. – Lunch in the Expo Hall
- 2–6 p.m. – Exhibitor Tear Down
Online booth registration is open. Click here to secure the best booth rates available.
Super-early-bird rates ($800 off the regular single-booth rate) for IWLA partner members only are available only through the online registration process. The super-early-bird deadline is Oct. 31, 2018.
Early-bird rates expire Jan. 15, 2019. ($600 off the regular single-booth rate.)
Regular rates are in effect Jan. 16 - March 9, 2019.
Please click on the download button for the full 2019 IWLA Convention & Expo prospectus outlining booth and sponsorship information.
The 2019 Prospectus