If you want to reach warehouse 3PL owners and executives, the 2019 IWLA Convention & Expo is the place to be. North American warehouse logistics leaders will gather, make connections, learn, and network March 10-12, 2019, in Savannah, Ga.
IWLA returns to the Westin Savannah Harbor Resort & Spa – the same location as 2015 (one of best-reviewed IWLA conventions). We have great new things planned:
- The theme is “Your Warehouse Reimagined.” Warehouses could not evolve without the help of supplier partners like you. IWLA is working on ways to incorporate partners’ roles in driving warehouse logistics forward. Watch for more information.
- The 2019 IWLA Expo kicks off with a “Luck o’ the IWLA” Welcome Reception. Savannah is home to one of the largest St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and IWLA taps that spirit for this kickoff. Be ready to embrace the spirit at your booth, too.
- NEW sponsorship opportunity: IWLA will again use floor decals to lead attendees between venues. These 12-inch stickers will be literally underfoot for the entire convention. Your logo would appear on each. This $9,000 opportunity would make your company a silver sponsor. Contact convention@IWLA.com to lock in this great visibility.
- Of course, sponsorships are available for the IWLA Golf Classic Tournament, sessions, socials, breaks, and more. Sponsorships range from golf holes ($500) to social events and general session speakers.
If you’ve never exhibited at an IWLA Convention, now is the time. You won’t want to miss the unique opportunities and connections available only when IWLA-member logistics leaders gather.
If you’re a returning attendee, you already know the value of the experience – and you’ll leave Tampa with even more friends and ideas.
We anticipate selling out. Your best bet is to secure the best rates and guarantee your space: October 31 is the SUPER early-bird deadline. This rate, which has not increased, will save you $200 off registration.
How are booth locations assigned?
IWLA does not use a point system. However, there is a process to booth placements:
- Diamond and platinum sponsors receive first pick (only if they commit to a booth by December 1).
- Other “metal-level” sponsors (bronze through gold) come next – if committed by December 1.
- Premium booths are assigned next on a first-come-first-served basis. The “first-come” date/time are assigned by full-payment in date, NOT the date contracted.
- Regular booths are assigned last, by full payment date.
- Booth assignments will not be finalized until after January 18, 2019. IWLA will let you know if none of your three preferred locations is available.
The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
1 Resort Dr.
Savannah, GA 31421
IWLA Convention Registration Eligibility
The IWLA Convention & Expo is open to professionals from warehouse logistics companies, whether their organizations are IWLA members or not. Partners to the industry (suppliers, vendors), member and nonmember, are welcome to register and attend as exhibitors, sponsors, or regular registrants. However, suppliers cannot solicit warehouse attendees or distribute/display company materials unless they have registered with a booth. No one under the age of 18 may enter the expo hall at any time. IWLA reserves the right to refuse ineligible registrations.
Attendee registration cancellations and refund requests received in writing by the Jan. 15, 2019, early-bird deadline will be reimbursed, less a $250 administrative fee. Registrations are transferable to attendees from the same member company. No refunds will be granted for requests after Jan. 15, 2019. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited. Additionally, once contracted, there are no refunds for expo booths or expo registrants.
Full Conference Registration Fees Includes
Access to all evening socials; education activities; breakfasts, lunches, and breaks Sunday evening through Tuesday evening – including the Chairman’s Dinner. (Early arrivals are welcome to the IWLA Leadership Breakfast Sunday morning.) Spouse and child registrations include these functions, too. Spouses who are employed by the member company should register at the full attendee rate.
Payment in full is required in order to process registrations. Registrants requiring an invoice are not eligible for the early-bird rate. These will be billed at the full registration rate for their status (member or nonmember).
You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. If you have not received a confirmation within five business days after registering, please contact convention@IWLA.com.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, IWLA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, web and app postings, and audiotapes of such events and activities by IWLA and other third parties, including but not limited the venue.