2018 IWLA East Regional Meeting
October 17 – 18, 2018
Program Overview & Faculty
There's power in partnership. And IWLA is bringing its special brand of industry camaraderie to the Toronto area in October 2018.
Join fellow warehouse logistics executives for a day of networking, high-level education, and interactive sessions during the 2018 IWLA East Regional Meeting.
IWLA Member Registration - $499 USD
Nonmember: If you would like to attend, please contact Jennifer Rezny at jrezny@IWLA.com or 847.813.0103
Program Topics, Dates & Times**
- Gather for lunch with fellow attendees.
- Hear a keynote address from economic forecaster Connor Lokar from ITR Economics (the organization led by Brian Beaulieu, a regular IWLA Convention speaker).
- Discuss how your and other warehouses are preparing for tomorrow’s economy.
- Enjoy drinks and dinner together.
- Tackle hot topics – from staffing to safety to training – in focused roundtable discussions.
- Learn the latest in North East region projections – and what’s happening in Ontario.
- Hear from your peers about embracing value-added services (kitting, fulfillment, manufacturing, and more).-
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
801 Dixon Rd.
Toronto, ON M9W 1J5 Canada
Room Rate: $199 CAD per night
Room Reservation Deadline: September 4, 2018
Reservation Link will be Available Soon
Registration fees will not be refunded. Substitutions will be accepted.
Programs are subject to cancellation if enrollment is insufficient. In the unlikely event this program is cancelled, registration fees will be refunded. IWLA is not responsible for costs incurred by registrants in the event of program cancellation.
If you have special needs or requirements, please notify Grant Stahulak at education@IWLA.com by October 10, 2018 and IWLA will do its best to accommodate you.