Reservation Information & Contract
IWLA anticipates selling out of floor space long before the convention. Each booth includes a full IWLA Convention & Expo registration for one company representative. Additional representatives are $1,049 each. (This includes all meals and social functions as well as admittance to all educational sessions – including the IWLA Chairman’s Celebration Tuesday evening.)
Remember: IWLA Partner Members receive priority in securing IWLA convention & Expo sponsorship opportunities. If your company is not an IWLA Partner member, please contact: Jay Strother (847.813.0114; jstrother@IWLA.com).
Tentative hall hours (subject to change without notice):
Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Noon to 5 p.m. – Exhibitor Set Up
Sunday, March 11, 2018
- 7 a.m.–4 p.m. – Exhibitor Setup
- 9:15–9:45 a.m. – IWLA Partner Member
- Exhibitor Orientation – What to Expect During and After IWLA Expo?
- 6:30–8 p.m. – IWLA Welcome Reception in the
- Expo Hall – Crafting Great Relationships
Monday, March 12, 2018
- 7–8 a.m. – Breakfast in the Expo Hall
- 9:45–10:45 a.m. – Break in the Expo Hall
- Noon–2 p.m. – Lunch in the Expo Hall
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
- 7:30–9 a.m. – Breakfast in the Expo Hall
- 10–10:30 a.m. – Break in the Expo Hall
- Noon–1:15 p.m. – Lunch in the Expo Hall
- 2–6 p.m. – Exhibitor Tear Down
Please click on the download button for the full 2018 IWLA Convention & Expo prospectus and contract application.