2018 IWLA Convention & Expo PAC Dinner
7:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
This annual, entertaining event supports the IWLA Political Action Committee, which advances industry-supportive candidates in U.S. House and Senate races. Help us gear up for the 2018 election and share a fun filled evening with fellow IWLA members and comedian Keith Alberstadt.
A regular performer for U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, Keith Alberstadt has been described as"absolutely hilarious" by Armed Forces Entertainment and "a hidden gem" by the Boston Globe. He's also a contributing writer for Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, National Lampoon, and various online magazines.
While performing, Alberstadt takes pride in laughing at his "inner dork" -- something he reveals lurks in all of us.
Keith’s appearance is courtesy of Allegiance Staffing.
All contributions used to register must be made using personal (not corporate) credit card.Federal law requires that we notify you that your contribution is not deductible as a charitable contribution.
Saddlebrook Resort Tampa
5700 Saddlebrook Way
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
Room: Pegasus South
Sunday, March 11, 2018
7:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- I wish to donate $350. For this support I receive admittance for myself at the 2018 IWLA-PAC Fundraising Dinner during the IWLA Convention & Expo and a special PAC lapel pin distributed at the dinner.
- I wish to donate $600. For this support, I will receive admittance for myself and a guest at the 2018 IWLA-PAC Fundraising Dinner during the IWLA Convention & Expo and a special PAC lapel pin distributed at the dinner.
- I wish to donate $1,000. I will receive these benefits: admittance for myself and a guest at the 2018 IWLA-PAC Fundraising Dinner during the IWLA Convention & Expo; a special PAC lapel pin and recognition during the IWLA Convention.
- I wish to donate $2,500. I will receive these benefits: admittance for myself and a guest at all 2018 IWLA-PAC events; a special PAC lapel pin (special PAC Club lapel pin and ribbon for PAC Club members); recognition during the IWLA Convention; and candidate decision making power.
- I wish to donate $5,000. I will receive these benefits: admittance for myself and two guests to all IWLA-PAC events for 2018; a special PAC lapel pin (special PAC Club lapel pin and ribbon for PAC Club members); recognition during the IWLA Convention; candidate decision making power; core IWLA-PAC Leadership; and congressional contact leader.
IWLA Convention Registration Eligibility
If you have not already given us permission to solicit, please complete this form prior to registering and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 847.813.0115.
Attendee registration cancellations and refund requests received in writing by the Jan. 15, 2018, early-bird deadline will be reimbursed, less a $250 administrative fee. Registrations are transferable to attendees from the same member company. No refunds will be granted for requests after Jan. 15, 2018. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited. Additionally, once contracted, there are no refunds for expo booths or expo registrants.
Payment in full is required in order to process registrations.
You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. If you have not received a confirmation within five business days after registering, please contact convention@IWLA.com.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, IWLA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, web and app postings, and audiotapes of such events and activities by IWLA and other third parties, including but not limited the venue.