Strong leadership is essential in any successful company – anywhere in the world. “Learn, Grow, and Win with your Customers” is the convention theme and sessions and events focus on giving attendees new ideas to motivate employees for continued growth.
If you’ve never attended an IWLA Convention, now is the time. You won’t want to miss the unique opportunities and connections available only when IWLA-member logistics leaders gather.
If you’re a returning attendee, you already know the value of the experience – and you’ll leave Tampa with even more friends and ideas.
Saddlebrook Resort Tampa
5700 Saddlebrook Way
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
Book your room before Feb. 6, 2018, for the best rates.
SuperShuttle is offering to give a discount to IWLA attendees from Tampa International Airport to Saddlebrook Resort this March! To book a shuttle click here and use the group discount code GD83D.
- Shared Ride Shuttle Vans: $2.00 off a 1-way trip ($50.00) or $5.00 off a round trip ($48.00 each way)
- Private Sedans (up to 3 passengers with luggage): $5.00 off a 1-way trip or $10.00 off a round trip
- Private SUV (up to 5 passengers with luggage): $5.00 off a 1-way trip or $10.00 off a round trip
- Another economical option if guests are traveling in groups is to book a non-stop van (up to 8 passengers with luggage) for $100.00
IWLA Convention Registration Eligibility
The IWLA Convention & Expo is open to professionals from warehouse logistics companies, whether their organizations are IWLA members or not. Partners to the industry (suppliers, vendors), member and nonmember, are welcome to register and attend as exhibitors, sponsors, or regular registrants. However, suppliers cannot solicit warehouse attendees or distribute/display company materials unless they have registered with a booth. No one under the age of 18 may enter the expo hall at any time. IWLA reserves the right to refuse ineligible registrations.
Attendee registration cancellations and refund requests received in writing by the Jan. 15, 2018, early-bird deadline will be reimbursed, less a $250 administrative fee. Registrations are transferable to attendees from the same member company. No refunds will be granted for requests after Jan. 15, 2018. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited. Additionally, once contracted, there are no refunds for expo booths or expo registrants.
Full Conference Registration Fees Include:
- Access to all evening socials; education activities; breakfasts, lunches, and breaks Sunday evening through Tuesday evening – including the Chairman’s Dinner. (Early arrivals are welcome to the IWLA Leadership Breakfast Sunday morning.) Spouse and child registrations include these functions, too. Spouses who are employed by the member company should register at the full attendee rate.
- Admission to the IWLA Expo.
Payment in full is required in order to process registrations. Registrants requiring an invoice are not eligible for the early-bird rate. These will be billed at the full registration rate for their status (member or nonmember).
You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. If you have not received a confirmation within five business days after registering, please contact convention@IWLA.com.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, IWLA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, web and app postings, and audiotapes of such events and activities by IWLA and other third parties, including but not limited the venue.