IWLA Essentials of Warehousing Course
Effective warehouse logistics professionals understand all facets of the work that happens in 3PLs. Approaching operations, systems, human resources, technology and marketing with a broad perspective helps ensure success.
How can you gain that foundation of knowledge? The IWLA Essentials of Warehousing Course. This event allows time for attendees to build strong connections. And the diverse content delivered by a diverse and impressive group of facilitators, tackles everything trainees, managers and supervisors involved in sales, operations transportation and customer service need to know to better understand the industry.
The IWLA Essentials of Warehousing Course is designed to be readily applicable in your organization:
- Hone core competencies of warehousing management.
- Develop emerging leaders that can help your warehouse thrive.
- Participate in hands-on exercises, case studies and interactive discussions that build personal skills.
- Discover critical concepts and approaches that allow you to contribute immediately to your company’s bottom line.
- Experience structured networking that builds industry relationships you can maintain throughout your career and use as an ongoing resource.
This four-day course takes a deep dive into every area of warehouse logistics and emerging areas of 3PL management.
Upcoming Course: Oct. 1-4, 2019 | Hyatt Regency Jacksonville | Jacksonville, Fla.
This is a great educational resource for any warehouse logistics professional new to the industry or new to his/her position. Entry-level trainees, managers and supervisors involved in sales, operations, transportation and customer service will benefit from this intensive course.