The mission of the IWLA Sustainability Council is to establish a dedicated group of IWLA-member companies who have made an on-going commitment to embrace and implement sustainability initiatives to enhance the environment for their employees, customers and surrounding communities.
IWLA Sustainability Council members promote sustainability in the warehouse logistics industry in many ways:
- Join together as a group of warehouse-based third-party logistics providers focused on sustainability in warehousing and logistics.
- Collaborate as a council on areas of sustainability.
- Gain recognition as professionals advancing the best practices in the industry.
- Facilitate incorporating sustainable business practices into IWLA member warehouse logistics operations.
- Advance IWLA’s credibility as an advocate for sustainability.
- Embrace socially and environmentally responsible business practices within the warehouse logistics industry.
Please click to learn more about how the council advances the warehouse logistics industry.